A baby puffin is called a puffling pic.twitter.com/JRfZtJJpIS— Nature Photography (@NaturePH0T0S) September 19, 2017
A baby puffin is called a puffling pic.twitter.com/JRfZtJJpIS
Oh my goodness, the photo is so cute. I just want to cuddle one in my palm and say "It's gonna be okay buddy, climate change won't get you. I'll make you a house in my freezer. Just like Mr. Popper and his penguins. And we'll be best friends."
Yes! They're quite adorable little creatures. I've seen a few in my time, but I always find the pufflings the cutest.
Oh my goodness, the photo is so cute. I just want to cuddle one in my palm and say "It's gonna be okay buddy, climate change won't get you. I'll make you a house in my freezer. Just like Mr. Popper and his penguins. And we'll be best friends."
ReplyDeleteYes! They're quite adorable little creatures. I've seen a few in my time, but I always find the pufflings the cutest.
ReplyDelete